Friday, June 15, 2012

Hi gang,

I haven't had much time to make projects or do much video editing lately, but I did get another card done and put it on YouTube yesterday. It is a birthday card made with some fun Summer colors. Here is the picture of it.



I am still behind and haven't compiled the recipe to put on the blog, but the dimensions are explained in the video. and I will update this when I get it all typed out.  Here is the video.


I also have a bunch of retired Stampin' Up! stamp sets that I am going to sell. I'll get a list and put them here on the blog first before trying to list them on eBay or something.

Thank you to my new customers who have found me on the Stampin' Up! website or on YouTube and have been making orders. I appreciate your business and  hope you love the products.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment